Monday, September 17, 2007

You just can't believe what happened at the pond today. It was so funny! A new guy showed up and at first I thought it was Brownie but it wasn't. This snake is a bit larger than Brownie and prettier colored though not so large as Smiling Sally or as prettily colored as she is. Anyway Meanandlean was using her to hunt and things were going lousy as usual. He left after awhile and I saw him heading back and when I did I decided to try to get a little video with my camera. Well, my camera only takes a few seconds of video and I figured they'd just sit and stare at each other so I thought I'd throw a bit of hot dog in between them and perhaps it would attract one of the bluegills in there to liven things up a bit. Much to my surprise well... you'll have to click on the video link to see what happened... down at the pond today...